Volunteers are needed to help with Community Surveys. As part of Cristo Rey San Diego's Feasibility Study, the Community Survey Subcommittee is surveying community leaders, potential students, and potential parents to understand the needs of the community.
Ideal volunteers will have:
- Public speaking skills
- Volunteer will be asked to present the Cristo Rey model to potential parents (parents of current 6th graders)
- Volunteer will be asked to present the Cristo Rey model to potential students (current 6th graders)
- Time in order to present and give/collect surveys to parents and students
- During school hours at public, charter, and catholic schools
- And/or After school hours at schools and community programs
- And/or On Sundays at parishes, after mass and during CCD.
- Fluency in Spanish would be helpful but not necessary
- Ties to the local community would be helpful but not necessary
All materials and training will be provided. To learn more, contact Maria at email@example.com.